the ideal destination
Residence Baia Salinedda is located in one of the best sites in Capo Coda Cavallo. It is a few steps from the spectacular sea of the Marine Protected Area of Tavolara – Punta Coda Cavallo, only 20 km south of Olbia, in one of the most beautiful stretches of the coast of Sardinia.
One of the earliest tourist resorts of the area, it is composed of small villas surrounded by 100 hectares of private park.
The atmosphere is familiar and quiet; nature and relaxing ambience make it the ideal place for those looking for a restful stay, reconciling with the rhythms of nature.
The access road is private property and access is restricted to guests to safeguard privacy and hush.
- most of our bungalows enjoy breathtaking views of the bay, the isles and the sea
- each with its own entrance, apartments are all on the ground floor and have private garden and patio
- they are provided with deck-chairs, barbecue, table and chairs
- finely furnished, they are equipped with all amenities of home and kitchen
Baia Salinedda is a semicircular beach about half a kilometre long. A part of it has been given in concession to the residence from the State; chairs and umbrellas are at the guest’s disposal.
The restaurant offers for lunch and dinner a menu based on the seasonality of the products, mainly local, starting from Sardinian culinary tradition then reinterpreted and personalized by the Chef.
- open from April to November
- heated in low season
- Swimming pool 10m x 4m
- Baby pool
- Jacuzzi 4m x 2m